The Digital Marketing Institute provides valuable insights into how to connect with your customers.
While this article is a year old, the information remains relevant and offers great suggestions for engaging your customers.
When you’re creating content marketing strategies or campaigns to promote your brand, it’s easy to get carried away with creative elements, forgetting the specific needs, desires, and preferences in the process.
But, consumers are the lifeblood of your business and getting under their skin is the only way to engage, inspire, and connect in a way that is both meaningful and valuable in equal measures.
Here are some of the ways you can focus your efforts on getting to know your customers better:
1. Get analytical across touchpoints
2. Spark up a dialogue
3. Respond to positive and negative reviews. Personally.
4. Host an event or an experience
5. Tailor your deals, discounts, and incentives
6. Start a mobile loyalty scheme
7. Host a ‘day in the life’ contest