Kim Swisher Communications, LLC. (KSC) is a boutique public relations and digital communications firm that specializes in online engagement and extraordinary imagery.
We create compelling content for email communications, social media outlets and websites. We produce stunning photography and professional videography, including aerial and underwater drone footage, and we provide virtual administrative assistance.
We are seeking a Content Creator to join our Team to assist us in crafting engaging and uplifting content for our clients' social media outlets, e-newsletters and blogs, and occasional interest stories on NorthwoodsNews.com.
You will work closely with and assist the Digital Marketing Specialist to craft social media and blog posts, e-newsletter content, and provide proofreading support to the Team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are enthusiastic about writing fun and engaging content.
- You are self-motivated and mature.
- You’re able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You are willing to give and receive constructive, respectful feedback.
- You’re committed to doing thorough and accurate research.
- You have a solid understanding of social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- You have a keen eye for proofreading.
- You live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
Our work and office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This position may work at our office in Eagle River, work remotely, or have a blend of working locations. We have bi-weekly Team meetings usually in-person and ask that everyone attend to further our team cohesiveness.
Work hours may be as little as 14 hours per week or as much as 28 hours per week (two to four days). There is potential for full time in the future.
Our compensation package includes:
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Health Insurance Stipend.
- Simple IRA with Company Match.
- Bereavement Leave.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Paid Family Leave.
KSC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about KSC at www.kimswisher.com.
Interested? Email us a one page letter providing an overview of your experience and expected compensation. Include your resume and send to email@example.com. We are flexible on the start date, but would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Pay Range negotiable, and is approximately $15.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending upon experience.
Please, no phone calls.