We are seeking an Administrative Assistant Extraordinaire to manage our office, serve our clients, and keep us well organized (because that can be like herding cats!).
Do you have a keen eye for proofreading and value attention to detail?
- Experienced in an administrative support role
- Proficient using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Exceptional at proofreading and have keen attention to detail
- Gifted with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
- A good communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Comfortable and able to work independently as well as collaborate with the team
- Willing to learn new skills and contribute to a positive work environment
- Familiar with Zoom – that’s a plus
Who We Are
Kim Swisher Communications, LLC. (KSC), is a boutique public relations and digital communications firm located in Eagle River. Founded in 2013, we serve small businesses, non-profit organizations, Tribal governments and organizations, and educational institutions. Since our inception, we have remained focused on serving our clients, and maintaining a fun and fair work environment.
We serve our clients ~ and each other ~ with respect, empathy, and open and honest communication.
We are seeking a team member who is well organized, and be able to share that organization across our organization.
You should be comfortable collaborating with a group and working independently, as there will be times you'll be alone at the office.
We primarily serve our clients over the phone, thru email and currently with virtual meetings (Zoom).
You need to be capable of searching for accurate information on the internet, possess excellent time management skills, and work well with a variety of artistic personalities.
Our office hours are Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. There have been occasions that we worked an evening, Friday or weekend in order to meet a client deadline.
Prior to the pandemic, we traveled twice a year to assist clients at events they were hosting, most frequently to Green Bay, Madison or Milwaukee. This was not done in 2020, but could resume in 2021 or 2022.
Prior to the pandemic, some team members occasionally worked remotely. Since the pandemic, the majority of our team has been working from home. This position is based at our office, and accommodations will be made for remote working until it is appropriate to return to the office.
We have an unwavering commitment to our clients, and seek a colleague who will join us in these efforts.
General Responsibilities Will Include
- Answering phone and handling emails
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Serving as the point of contact for clients and team members
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment inventory lists
- Maintaining office calendars and team timesheets
- Taking meeting notes and crafting client meeting minutes
- Assisting with client reporting as needed
- Maintaining updated contact lists for clients
- Proofreading client work
- Assisting colleagues with managing client Facebook and Instagram pages as needed
- Providing support and backup to owner as needed
What We Offer
- Appreciation 😊
- A respectful work environment
- Nine paid holidays
- Accrual of paid personal time off (PTO) each month
- Employer IRA
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more
This position has a pay range of $14 to $16 per hour, depending on experience. There is opportunity for advancement.
Explore our website – kimswisher.com. If you’re intrigued and capable, we would like to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your resume. In your cover letter, share why you're interested in this position, provide an overview of who you are, and what you expect from this position.
Please include your salary expectations and a few references.
Please, no phone calls.