KSC is seeking a talented Content Creator to join our team.
In this role, you will develop new, and work with existing, content that showcases our clients in press releases and e-newsletters, as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Our ideal team member is creative, collaborative, fun yet focused on completing projects in a timely manner with the utmost attention to detail, have instinctive storytelling skills, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and have a strong understanding of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
With Us, You’ll Get To:
- Attend client events and activities for weekly e-newsletters and social media
- Craft compelling stories and share them effectively with our clients’ audiences
- Collaborate on editing client work
- Serve small businesses, Native American Tribal governments, non-profit organizations and other diverse clients
- Potentially assist with creating social content videos
- Work approximately 28 to 32 hours per week
- Earn personal time off each month
- Meet, or exceed, KSC’s quality standards
What We Need:
- Two + years experience writing professionally
- Content delivered on time and impeccably crafted
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- Desire to learn through mentoring and on-the-job training
- Desire to share your experiences
- An innate ability to self-manage, organize and execute priorities
- Willingness to learn about different cultures, and be comfortable working with diverse cultures
What We Do:
- Public and Community Relations
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Email Communications
- Business Photography and Videography
- Aerial Photography and Videography
- Virtual Administrative Assistance
View our work on our website at kimswisher.com
What You Need to Know:
- We serve our clients ~ and each other ~ with respect, empathy, and open and honest communication
- Our office is located in Downtown Eagle River
- We’re open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Fridays by appointment
- We frequently travel to client sites
- Telecommuting may be an option, but you will need to attend weekly Team Meetings at the office (usually on Monday mornings)
- Our owner is driven and committed to serving our clients, but is also fair and kindhearted, and is as concerned about Team Members as clients
- Quality is a top priority, and attention to detail is required
- We strive for a cohesive, collaborate work environment that we enjoy, and that serves our clients to the utmost of our ability
What We Offer:
- Good pay, with weekly direct deposit
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO) accrued monthly
- Bereavement Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- Biannual salary increases, based on strong performance reviews
We do not offer health insurance at this time.
Other benefits may be added as the KSC Team grows.
Starting Pay Range: $15 to $18 per hour, based upon experience. We will look carefully at your experience, and may be open to negotiating.
KSC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. As we serve Native American communities, we give preference in offering our employment opportunities to qualified Native American candidates.
Interested? Email a letter of interest and your resume, including desired salary, to Kim Swisher.
No phone calls please.