Join Our Team – Video Editor
Kim Swisher Communications, LLC. (KSC) is a boutique public relations and digital communications firm that specializes in online engagement and extraordinary imagery.
We create compelling content for email communications, social media outlets and websites. We produce stunning photography and professional videography, including aerial and underwater drone footage, and we provide virtual administrative assistance.
We serve our clients ~ and each other ~ with respect, empathy and honest communication.
We are seeking Video Editor/Videographer to join our creative team.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and self-motivated individual to assist our Vice President in making our clients look like cinematic superheroes in short-form content.
As a member of our creative team, you’ll collaborate with clients and colleagues to create masterpieces that showcase our clients and their products or services.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborate with colleagues on client projects.
- Organize and string together raw footage.
- Review assembled footage to determine whether corrections are necessary.
- Trim segments to specified lengths and reassemble.
- Add visual effects, graphics and music to enhance projects.
- Create rough and final cuts for colleagues and client review.
- Meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
There is a potential for growth, including shooting client videos.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
- You are enthusiastic about creating videos that wow our clients.
- You are self-motivated and mature.
- You’re able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You are willing to give and receive constructive, respectful feedback.
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, possessing a minimum of two years experience.
- You have keen attention to detail with an expert eye and ear for color grading and audio mixing.
- You have the ability to trouble shoot software and hardware issues.
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Occasional evenings and weekends may be needed, and we do our best to provide advance notice.
This position may work at our office in Eagle River, work remotely, or have a blend of working locations. We have bi-weekly Team Meetings usually in-person and ask that everyone attend to maintain our team cohesiveness.
This position is currently part time, and you may work as little as 14 hours per week or as much as 28 hours per week (two to four days). There is potential for full time in the future.
Our compensation package includes:
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Health Insurance Stipend.
- Simple IRA with Company Match.
- Bereavement Leave.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Paid Family Leave.
KSC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about KSC at www.kimswisher.com.
Interested? Email us a one page letter providing an overview of your experience, links to your portfolio that includes past work examples, and share your expected compensation. Include your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are flexible on the start date, but would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Please, no phone calls.